To us dentists, providing great dental care is our top priority, and it should be. The thing many of us forget is that getting great dental care is only part of the patient experience. When a patient goes home with a new crown or a toothache that is fixed they feel you have just done your job. What makes your practice stand out is the type of customer service that patients receive.
What exactly is great customer service? If you have good customer service now, how can you get it to great? What are some of the problems you will encounter trying to deliver great customer service? What can you do to handle difficult patients? Is an employee’s attitude an important factor?
You and your staff will find answers to all these questions and much more in our new in depth training “Customer Service Excellence In Dentistry” Oct 21-22, 2017 at the New York – New York Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, NV.
This customer service in the dental office course will:
- Highlight the importance of having customer service standards and their impact on your patient’s experience.
- Help your team to think in a patient centred way. Explain service language and its importance in communicating with patients.
- Prepare your team to handle demanding patients and difficult situations.
- Lay the groundwork to align behaviours to your organization’s expectations of its customer service staff.
- Give you ways to measure service levels.
At this course’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Describe what exceptional customer service is in detail.
- Identify the ways great customer service can benefit a dental office.
- Recognize things that can prevent the delivery of outstanding customer service.
- Adapt to different patient behaviour styles on the fly.
- Demonstrate how to measure patient-satisfaction levels and take corrective action if needed.
- Use techniques for dealing with angry or upset patients.
- Develop a personal action plan to improve their own customer-service skills.
To see a full description of what we will cover in this course or to register visit: https://dentalmanagementsecrets.com/customer-service-excellence-dentistry/
For Groups of more than 3 please call to register 403 984 0111 – ask for Kodie.
We are limiting the number of seats in this course to 50 to allow us to give all participants the opportunity to interact with our facilitators so space is limited.
All for now,